Download our Android App to get quality streams and also join our Telegram Group
Hi lovely viewers and welcome to this post, I made this post because I noticed that some MTK android users still find it difficult to change Android Phone IMEI. I’m pretty sure this will work out well. Just make sure you follow the below procedure carefully.
How To Know If Your Android Phone Is An MTK Device:
Before we dive into the topic of the day, it will be very important for us to first identify what MTK stands for and what it truly mean for the benefit of those who it might sound alien to.
MTK stands for MediaTek, and MediaChange Android Phone IMEITek is a well-known chip manufacturing company based in Taiwan that mostly outsources their products, hence they are regarded as Fabless companies. So, phones like Tecno, Infinix, Gionee and other most Chinese phone are MTK Devices.
Change Android Phone IMEI
Now to get it done follow the prescriptions below:-
- Download MTK Engineering Mode here.
- Open the application and click on MTK settings.
- Navigate to the right to “CONNECTIVITY”.
- Select CDS information, and then radio information.
- Now select either Phone 1 or Phone 2 depending on the sim IMEI you are willing to tweak.
- Click on the AT+, about 4-6 option would pop-out, just choose either of the options below:
SIM 1:- AT+EGMR=1,7,” ”
SIM 2:- AT+EGMR=1,10,” “
- Put the IMEI you wish to tweak in-between the two quotation marks “3507691********”.
- Put a space between AT+ and EGMR.
- Make sure there is no space between the quotation marks and the IMEI number. “3507691********”.
- Now, click on the “send AT command” option.
After following all the above steps switch off your android phone and switch it on again. You have successfully change your android phone IMEI.
Hope this information helps. If it works for you don’t forget to COMMENT here and remember to hit the SHARE buttons for the benefit of others. Enjoy!.