Download our Android App to get quality streams and also join our Telegram Group
Hey, lovely viewers, I made this post for those who are using Non-MTK Devices that wants to change IMEI. If you have been following my blog very well you will notice that I have written a tutorial about how to change the IMEI of MTK devices. Today I will like to tell you about how to change IMEI of SAMSUNG, HTC, LG, MOTOROLA, SONY and other Non-MTK Devices without PC. This trick works but it’s a little bit stressful though, but with patience, you will get it done.
How To Change IMEI Of Samsung, HTC, LG:
- Make sure you have Rooted your android phone. Learn to Root your android phone here.
- Download and Install Latest Xposed Installer.
- Download and Install IMEI Changer From Playstore.
- Non-MTK Devices like Samsung, HTC, Sony, LG e.t.c.
- Open the Xposed Installer and navigate to FrameWork.
- It will ask for SuperUser Permission, grant it to let it accomplished its mission.
- Click on the Install/Update button it will ask for a Reboot, please let it reboot.
- After Rebooting, Open the application and go to MODULES.
- You should see your Installed Modules, We are looking for IMEI CHANGER. Just tick it and Reboot.
- Now that you have finish rebooting go to the IMEI CHANGER application in your menu or app list. Your default IMEI will be written in RED COLOUR, with a bold font so big that even a blind man can see it.
I will advise you to write down the Original IMEI and also make a screenshot of this screen just like mine and save to your SD CARD. Now you have to paste your IMEI in the empty Box and click on APPLY. You don’t need to Reboot your phone to apply the new IMEI just turn ON and OFF the AIRPLANE MODE and you can see your new IMEI applied.
If this works for you do not hesitate to COMMENT below this post. Also, SHARE this posts before leaving. If you are still having problems with the tweaking of your android phone IMEI then kindly COMMENT by putting the model and manufacturer of your android device. Enjoy!.