Few days to the official launch of Telecom Satellite TV (TSTV). Am sure we are all set to welcome this new Satellite TV? Come October 1st, 2017, the company will be launching TSTV decoder to most states in Nigeria. The company just made a new list of states that TSTV will be available in, come October 1st. Hopefully, other states and dealers will be added to the list.
Below are the states you can buy the TSTV in Nigeria:
How To Contact A Dealer of TSTV Decoder in your state.
- Go to TSTV official site here.
- Choose your state.
- On the next screen, you’ll see the name, location, email and phone number of the dealer that sells TSTV decoder in your state.
Dealer’s accreditation is still ongoing and every other state would be added once it’s completed. Come 1st of October, it will be available nationwide.
TSTV Office Address & Customer Care Service Contact Details
If in any case, you would like to contact TSTV customer care agent, you can use their contact details and social media accounts below:
- TSTV Phone Number: 09055578222
- TSTV Email: email@example.com
- TSTV On Facebook: https://facebook.com /TSTVAfrica/
- TSTV Twitter Account: @tstvafrica
- TSTV Website: http://www.tstvafrica.com
Address: Plot 1191 Gilmour Layout
by Jahi-Katampe bridge,
Jahi, Abuja, Nigeria
These are the means of contacting TSTV customer care for inquiries, complaints, and suggestions. That’s all friends. Hope this post helps? Share this post with friends.
Thanks for reading to the end. I believe you really enjoyed this post, you can get similar new posts immediately I publish them by using our MOKOShalb Blog Android Application.